森林宣传资料|宣传口号 英文

| 学科资料 |

【www.173ms.com--学科资料】

  正确反映客观事物及其发展规律的意识,能够指导人们有效地开展实践,促进客观事物的发展。小编建议在拟定口号的朋友们请用正确的词语,给这个社会起一个正确的带头作用。下面是小编在本站口号频道www.liuxue86.com/kouhao/ 为大家收集的优秀口号,欢迎大家前来参考和借鉴。

  1.Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."

  一家消声器店外:"根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!"

  2.Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."

  酒店门外:"帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。"

  3.On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."

  接待室的桌上:"三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注:第二个刚刚离开。"

  4.In a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"

  兽医的候诊内:"稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!"

  5.At the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don"t you will be."

  在电气公司:"如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。"

  6.On the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."

  电脑专卖店门上:"出去找一个更快的字节。"

  7.In a restaurant window: "Don"t stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."

  餐馆橱窗:"别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!"

  8.Inside a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."

  在保龄球馆:"保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。"

  9.In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we"ll wait."

  在墓地的前院:"开车当心,我们会等着你的。"

  10.In a counselors office: "Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.

  在咨询师办公室:"变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。

  

本文来源:http://www.173ms.com/xuexiziliao/101534.html